Monday, June 8, 2009

In Progress, I Suppose...


Here we have this little guy that almost ended up in the trash after I got frustrated with his hair and then not being able to decide what I wanted him to be.

This is the cropped version of what I've drawn so far, in which it appears he's going to be another of my chained up sex workers. I started with the idea of it being Joseph thrown in prison by Potiphar, but I didn't allow much room on the paper for that set up. And I really don't know enough about that story to tell it with only a couple of details. (Although Mrs Potiphar's attempted seduction of Joseph would make an interesting drawing...*PING!*)

So he became your run-of-the-mill captive, tossed into some filthy brothel by yet another group of brutish, horny, money-hungry thugs looking for an innocent to ruin. Not sure what other details will be added yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little guy seems to be so sad. His hair is sweaty. He is tired after his work.

Ray Avito said...

I guess lugging around those shackles can be a bit of an effort *giggling*