Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Fantastic And Trippy Journey...

I have to give Anchorbird a mention. I can't remember where I found this link, but it's a collaborative comic featuring several different artists and it seems that each one takes the comic in strange new directions with every new posting.

It is like watching the ultimate Choose Your Own Adventure book being played out in comic book form...well, except for the fact that you don't get to do any choosing. But you just never know what the next artist is going to come up with.

There seems to be a main cast of characters and the title Anchorbird is in reference to one of the character's mysterious Marines "tattoo."

I'm hoping this runs for a while and remains as wonderfully trip-tastic as it is.

2 comments:

Lanc Godwin said...

Thanks for all the kind words about anchorbird. I hope you are stll checking on us Casey dropped a great page last night. Really like the uni-brow angel.

Ray Avito said...

Oh yeah, I always make sure to keep up with the goings on! It's seriously entertaining.