Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Matthew Gray Gubler - Esque


Here we have someone who resembles Matthew Gray Gubler from afar if you squint, perhaps his stand-in?

This may have been just an opportunity for me to stare at his picture...you know, for details and the like...

I'm pretty sure I've recycled that "joke" from another drawing I did.

So I'm watching Criminal Minds last night on ION and in this episode, Dr. Reid draws a sketch of someone he thinks might be a suspect and it was actually one of Matthew's drawings.  I recognized it as his work right away.  Funny note:  On one of his older posts on his website about shooting the pilot of Criminal Minds, he said they cut his hair and it looked like Crispin Glover from Back To The Future.  I laughed.  George had a pretty spectacular 'do and I'm pretty sure I was crushing on him also...

6 comments:

Thiago said...

¡¡¡ qué bueno, cari!!!

Bezos y feliz Año Nuevo.

Ray Avito said...

Gracias! El es uno de mis actores predilectos.

¡Próspero Año Nuevo!

28 CENTURY ART said...

nice blog, check our blog http://28centuryart.blogspot.com/
http://stasmirageart.wordpress.com/

Ray Avito said...

Thanks for checking in. I love your landscape "The Rock" and the closeup photograph of the fly is really great!

BOSSY said...

So neat. Bossy has an artist friend who provided much of Claire's photography on Six Feet Under. What a cool gig that must be!!!!

Ray Avito said...

That had to have been ultra fantasmic! I would've been throwing viewing parties *chuckling*