Friday, October 9, 2009

Krist Cummings - Esque



Krist Cummings is the latest inspirational face that I wanted to try my hand at. So here we have somebody who once was mistaken for Krist's 2nd cousin in passing on the Red Line.

I presented him here as a writer, with the quill pen and Writer's Guild of America shirt, because that is my current favorite of his multiple talents.

I haven't seen a video of him pronouncing his name yet, but if it's pronounced Krist as in CHRIST Cummings (cumming), my head just exploded from the fantastmic of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I like his body position when he writes on the wall, and of course his crazy look.

Ray Avito said...

I didn't quite capture him, I want to try another, less impulsive one. He seems like a really interesting guy.